- One bedroom plus a study (or guest room)
- Built-in wardrobes
- Open plan, single level living spaces
- Sunroom to the rear
- Well-appointed kitchen
- Newly renovated bathroom
- Additional toilet in the laundry
- Remote controlled single garage with internal access
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Private courtyard
- Window furnishings
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Beautiful established gums to the side of the villa on a corner block
The village features include the popular St Agostina’s café, where you can catch up with friends or family to enjoy a coffee or a bite to eat. The University of the Third Age (U3A) is also close by, where you can engage in lifelong learning to keep your mind and body active, with free membership available to all our residents. In the same vicinity, you will find St Francis of Assisi Chapel and the Tenison Woods Centre, the community hall where residents gather for meetings, morning teas, and recreational activities. We understand the bond between pets and their owners, and in consultation with the Village Manager we are happy for your pet to make the move with you. A free daily bus service is available to village residents to Settlement City and the Town Centre. Living in one of our villas you are free to join all the social programs and activities we have on offer.
Villa 72 in St Agnes’ Village is currently under refurbishment and is due for completion in the coming months. You can view a floorplan or contact us on 0407 843 515 for more information.
* Internal images of this villa are representative only as the villa is currently under refurbishment. Floorplan details are subject to change.