Our St Agnes’ Village offers mostly one to two-bedroom villas with a limited number of three-bedroom villas available from time to time.
Residents can enjoy a strong sense of community and security, with an emergency call system in place 24 hours a day.
The village is relaxed and quiet with no through traffic and is surrounded by tidy, well-maintained gardens.
We offer a range of facilities and activities where residents can get together, including:
- Free membership to the University of the Third Age (U3A) – Onsite
- Cazbah Coffee shop is located in Lochinvar Place
- Available transport to the centre of town and Settlement City
- A community centre with snooker table, library, DIY Shed and outdoor BBQ area
- Weekly coffee shop – at Tenison Woods Centre
- St Francis of Assisi Chapel